TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Ananas Mall, Thika (“Promoter”). The eligible entrant is referred to as the “Participant”.
2. Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions.
3. This Competition commences on Thursday, 17th March 2016, and closes on Friday, 6th May 2016. Winners will be declared on Sunday, 15th May 2016.
4. To enter, participants must complete the correct colouring sheet for the category they are eligible for.
5. The competition will run across two different categories. ‘Category A’ is for participants of ages 6 to 8 years and ‘Category B’ is for participants of ages 9 to 11 years and ‘Category C’ includes participants of ages 12 to 14 years inclusive as at December 2015. Participants must complete the colouring sheet reflecting their correct age category in order to qualify.
6. Entry must include your full name, age (at time of entry), telephone number and email address. Any entries missing the above requirements will be immediately disqualified.
7. Multiple entries are not allowed. Limit is one (1) entry per participant.
8. Colouring sheets are available at the Management Office at Ananas Mall, Thika or can be downloaded from the Promoter’s website, Kids Zone. Print out the colouring sheet on an A4 sheet of paper. Entries which are not on an A4 size paper will be disqualified. Participants can use any colouring materials of their choice.
9. Winner selection will be conducted by the Promoter. The Promoter will select one (1) Champion and one (1) Runner-up from each category. The winning entries will be judged on artistic ability, colouring skills and creativity at the promoter’s discretion. The decisions of the judges will be final and binding in all respects.
10. If despite reasonable efforts the Promoter is unable to locate or contact the Prize winner within one week after the Prize winner is decided, another Prize winner will be selected and any subsequent winner will be notified in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
11. Prizes can be collected from the Management Office at Ananas Mall, Thika.
12. A Participant claiming to be the Prize winner will be required to provide proof of identity.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the eligibility of any participant (including a participant’s identity and age) and to disqualify a participant if that participant does not comply strictly with Terms and Conditions or tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. If requested by the Promoter, a Participant must provide the Promoter with evidence of the participant’s eligibility. If any of the information requested by the Promoter is not provided, the entry may be ineligible. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its right at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. The winners’ details will be used by The Promoter solely for the purpose of distributing the prizes and to promote their winning entries via the Promoter’s website, social media and other advertising channels.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoter and may be used or reproduced in any manner and for any purpose by the Promoter without additional consent or compensation, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
16. This prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the corresponding prize winners.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this competition. The Promoter is also not responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries, or incomplete/incorrect entries.
18. The Promoter shall not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of this Competition. The Promoter is free from all liability in connection with this Competition.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who attempts to tamper or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of the Competition.
20. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.